Advertised: 16-3-08 | Closing Date: 26-3-08
Puls Trading Far East Ltd one of the well-established Swedish Buying House/Liaison offices in Dhaka is
looking for a experienced Product Manager both for Knitwear & Woven departments who has experience & interest to fashion, Business mined, Personality & quality conscious.
Plus Yrading Far East Ltd is a Liaison Office sourcing for Hennes and Mauritz AB ( H& M)
- Candidate will be responsible for the teams starting from development till shipment.
- To lead the team towards to company goals.
- Be a good role model & leader work on building the team to a top performing team.
- Motivate & educate the team in accordance with company goals.
- Make the production plan based on forecast.
- Supervise that all quotations are being sent to the best suitable suppliers.
- Supervise Merchandiser, technician, and QC teams to make sure that all are using the same methods & tools.
- Supervise Communication between the teams are suppliers.
- Check and follow up the workload of the departments and make sure that the team is capable to reach the company goals.
- Have the general overview of the teams work performance and their need of education and support.
- Communicate between teams suppliers for price and timing within set parameter.
- Evaluate individual staff performance and work actively with feedback and dialog talks.
- Create a good team work with our head office and work closely with related department managers.
- Encourage rest of the team to work very closely with our head office and to build trust.
- The Candidate should be Post Graduate from Textile or Business administration is must.
- Minimum 5 years international buying office experience as product Manager or similar position.
- The incumbent who have past experience at garment manufacturing is preferable.
- The Candidate should have strong leadership capabilities.
- Good planning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command in writing and speaking English.
- Computer literacy is also essential.
You will have regular contact with buyers from Sweden on regular basis. You will therefore need a good knowledge about textile and experience on the fashion world in Europe.
Includes: Salary, yearly salary review, 2 full bonuses (yearly), Provident fund, gratuity, loyalty bonus (after 5 years proportionately), employee out door medicals, medical insurance, weekly 2 days holidays, other governmental holidays, annual leave, casual leave, above all an excellent friendly environment.
Applications with CV, recent photographs & with correct contact telephone should reach the following address within 10 Days
If you feel you are the right person we are looking for, should send your C.V. with recent photo and correct mobile/phone number to :
Puls Trading Far East Ltd.
House No. CWN(A) 35
Road No. 43, Gulshan-2
Source: The Daily Star
Kindly note that application received after 10 days from the publication will not be consider.
Please mention the post in the top of the envelope.